We have a vacancy for an experienced Programmer, to work at our central Brighton office. We want to find the right person, so whatever your level of seniority please drop us a line if you think you fit the bill.
We’re looking for someone like this:
- You have spent years shipping great games on console, PC or high-end mobile
- You have an excellent technical understanding of C++ and/or C#
- You have experience using Unity3D
- You have a degree in Computer Science or similar, or substantial professional programming experience
- You’ve great English language communication skills and can convey complex technical information to the team in ways that they can understand and work with
- You’re happy, passionate, creative, professional and love working in a team alongside other disciplines to make great games happen
- You enjoy working hard to meet deadlines, producing great quality, well structured, well documented and robust code
- You have experience of working within the constraints of platform-holder requirements
Other specialisations or experience that we always need more of include: shader programming, technical programming, gameplay systems programming, and audio programming.
Please drop an email with your CV and any other reference material to jobs[at]wishstudios[dot]co[dot]uk