Wish is looking for a talented, communicative, focused QA Tester to work with our QA Lead and help the team deliver our games to the highest standard.
We’re looking for someone who: enjoys being part of the team; likes to get under the skin of the software to understand how it fits together; and is able to communicate bugs in a clear and concise way.
The Wish team is building a couple of rather special games. If you’re successful in winning this job, we’d like to think that the titles will be major credits on your CV.
Our ideal candidate has at least a couple of years’ experience under their belt, has shipped a game or three, is passionate about games, and is experienced across a range of different platforms and operating systems.
If you’re great at:
- Working at the heart of a team, talking to people, helping express problems and find fixes for them
- Identifying issues, and writing up concise, clear bug reports
- Helping create and implement comprehensive test plans that will catch the complexities of the game
- Helping programmers, artists and designers track down bugs
- Having an opinion about what would improve a game, and communicating that clearly
- Using your laser-focused brain skills to pinpoint issues in the game
…then we would love to hear from you!
Wish has a tight, fun, hard-working culture. This is a great place to work if you like doing great work. If you’re interested in hearing more, please drop a CV and covering letter to jobs [at] wishstudios [dot] co [uk]
This is a one-year fixed term position, working five days a week at our studio in central Brighton.