We’re looking for an Assistant Producer join our team of fun lovin’ criminals. Do you fit the bill?
The right candidate will LIVE and BREATHE gaming, in all its wonderful forms. You’ll be passionate about games and about doing a great job. You’ll be organised, hard-working, and ready to learn the skills that will take your career to THE NEXT LEVEL.
Visual and oral communication skills are essential, as is the ability to use technology & software to communicate. You’ll also have a good working understanding of how games are made. You’ll have used task and/ or bug tracking software. And you’re fun to work with, hopefully, because let’s face it, life is just too short to be miserable about it.
If you’re great at:
- Working at the heart of a team, talking to people, and helping them talk to each other
- Having an opinion about what would improve a game, and can communicate that clearly
- Taking responsibility for tasks, and working with others to get what you want done
- Writing things down for people and gently reminding them that they did actually agree to do it
- Expressing ideas and issues visually and/ or orally
…then you could be the person we’re looking for!
Please email your CV and, if you have anything relevant, some examples of your work to jobs[at]wishstudios[dot]co[dot]uk