Wish is looking for a Content Manager who combines great organisational skills with a fine grasp of producing written and visual content.
Working in-house at our central Brighton office, the successful applicant will play a key role in the production of written and visual content for our games, leading a team of in-house and off-site creatives. As such, we expect only individuals with solid, prior experience in a similar position within a creative industry to apply.
We develop videogames of the very highest quality in our field, and we expect our team members to strive for the very best in all that they do.
The idea person for this role is expected to have:
- Proven management and organisational skills
- Top-notch communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality content on-time, managing incoming content from a variety of in-house and external sources
- The ability to lead a creative team, keeping them working to common goals and standards
- Experience in developing the overall tone/ quality of content, both visual and written
- Experience of proofing and editing copy to a publishable standard
- Proficiency in using Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience in hiring and developing a team
- Experience in developing and refining content production processes
- Educated to degree level in English, media studies, communications studies, journalism or an equivalent specialism
This role is offered as a one-year fixed-term contract, with a range of related benefits. We will also consider those who wish to work on a freelance basis.
Please send an email with your CV and any other reference material to jobs[at]wishstudios[dot]co[dot]uk