We have a vacancy for a Senior Network Programmer, with a focus on client-side networking.
We’re open to other levels of seniority, so whatever your current grade, please drop us a line. If you’re the right person for the job then contract or full-time arrangements can be discussed.
We’re looking someone with the following qualities:
- You having previously developed and deployed networked clients, ideally games
- A good technical understanding of C++ or C#
- Experience using encryption and other network security measures
- Ideally having interfaced with a variety of cloud technologies like AWS, Facebook
- Loving your job and enjoying working in a team making great games
- Some experience with Unity, or being happy to learn on the job
- Being happy to work in the vibrant and beautiful city of Brighton!
Please drop an email with your CV and any other reference material you might like to include, to jobs[at]wishstudios[dot]co[dot]uk