Wish is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced C# programmer for an initial ten month contract, working on-site at our penthouse office in central Brighton.
The Wish team is building something extremely special – it is a major release for our publishing partner; we can pretty much guarantee the game will be a major credit on your CV.
We’re looking someone with the following qualifications and experience:
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- A solid technical understanding of C#, with C++ expertise a definite advantage
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for making great games
- A minimum of three years’ professional programming experience is required
- Games industry experience with shipped game titles is preferred, but is not essential as long as successful product delivery can be proven
- Some experience with Unity and .NET would be advantageous but is not necessarily required
Wish has a tight, fun, hard-working culture. This is a great place to work. If you’re interested in hearing more, please drop us a line via jobs [at] wishstudios [dot] co [dot] uk
Please note: we are not opening this role to agencies at this time and agency referred CVs will not be accepted.