Wish is looking for a talented, communicative, focused QA tester to help us deliver a brilliant, polished final version of our current game.
We’re looking for someone who: enjoys being part of the team; likes to get under the skin of the software to understand how it fits together; and is able to communicate bugs in a clear and concise way.
The Wish team is building something extremely special – it is a major release for our publishing partner. If you’re successful in winning this job, we can pretty much guarantee the game will be a major credit on your CV.
The game poses some unique and interesting challenges from a development perspective, and so the role would suit a QA person looking to test their abilities, knowledge and experience in exciting new ways.
Our ideal candidate has at least a couple of years’ experience under their belt, has shipped a game or three, is passionate about games, and is experienced across a range of different platforms and operating systems.
If you’re great at:
- Working at the heart of a team, talking to people, helping express problems and find fixes for them
- Building and maintaining a bug database and bug creation/ tracking/ resolution
- Creating comprehensive test plans that will catch the complexities of the game
- Helping programmers, artists and designers track down issues
- Having an opinion about what would improve a game, and communicating that clearly
- Using your laser-focused brain skills to pinpoint issues in the game
…then we would love to hear from you!
Wish has a tight, fun, hard-working culture. This is a great place to work. If you’re interested in hearing more, please drop us a line via jobs [at] wishstudios [dot] co [uk]
This is a one-year contract position, working five days a week at our studio in central Brighton.