Wish is looking for a talented, communicative, focused QA Tester to work with our QA Lead and help the team deliver a brilliant, polished final version of our current game.
We’re looking for someone who: enjoys being part of the team; likes to get under the skin of the software to understand how it fits together; and is able to communicate bugs in a clear and concise way.
Our ideal candidate has at least a couple of years’ experience under their belt, has shipped a game or two, is passionate about games, and – if possible – is experienced across a range of different platforms.
The Wish team is building something extremely special – it is a major release for our publishing partner. If you’re successful in winning this job, we can pretty much guarantee the game will be a major credit on your CV.
If you’re great at:
- Accurately reporting and tracking issues using the bug database (we use JIRA)
- Following comprehensive test plans in order to catch the complexities of the game
- Helping and working with programmers, artists and designers to track down issues
- Having an opinion about what would improve a game, and communicating that clearly
- Using your laser-focused brain skills to pinpoint issues in the game
…then we would love to hear from you!
Wish has a tight, fun, hard-working culture. This is a great place to work. If you’re interested in hearing more, please drop us a line via jobs [at] wishstudios [dot] co [uk]
This is a nine-month fixed-term position, working five days a week at our studio in central Brighton.