Wish is looking for an enthusiastic individual to assist in the day-to-day running of its office.
This is a one-year part-time contract role, for five mornings a week (totalling 20 hours a week), with potential for the hours to increase in the future if required by business needs.
The Office Runner role is varied, including tasks such as:
- Answering the main phone and door buzzer on reception
- Accepting and distributing mail and packages
- Unpacking some deliveries as required
- Keeping kitchens clean and tidy, loading & unloading dishwashers
- Checking & replenishing stock of food, water, drinks and kitchen supplies
- Setting-up and clearing meeting rooms
- Assisting in setting-up office areas, including assembling furniture
- Assisting in arranging social events for the team
- Manage storage and collection of recycling
- Maintain paper stocks for printers
- Ordering stationery and other office supplies and keeping store cupboards tidy
- Assembling new PCs from components (with instructions!) and installing software
- Liaising day-to-day with the building manager for any issues related to the office
The successful candidate will have/ be:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Practical and logical approach to work
- Computer literate
- Smart and presentable
Please note that this role may require occasional lifting of packages and other deliveries.
If you’d like to apply, please email jobs [at] wishstudios [dot] co [dot] uk with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!